Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MLMs Greatest Product-I Know, I Know, but for REAL This Time

I HAVE A FRIEND who knew a guy who gave him a MIRACLE PRODUCT one day. "Best product in the world," the guy told him. My friend was skeptical. "Wait until you try it," the guy says.

Oh boy, was the guy right. The product was incredible! My friend felt things he's never felt before... or since. Colors looked brighter, smells were smellier, thoughts were clearer, much clearer. "This really is a miracle!" my friend said.

"Told you," was the reply.

A day passed, and the new feeling went with it. My friend went back to the guy for another free sample. And another. And another. Until one day, the guy's out of free samples.

"But I can get you a couple of ounces for about 40 bucks," the guy said.

My friend is shocked. The price is outrageous! "I had no idea it was that expensive," he said. "I don't have that kind of money."

"Tell you what I can do," the guy told him. "I got people. Rich people. They have truckloads of this stuff. We can sell it to people and help split the profits. They'll pay us like a commission. We can probably sell at least enough to cover the cost of OUR product. It'll be like we can get all we want for FREE!"

"But think of this; this product works for EVERYBODY. And I've NEVER met anybody who didn't like the stuff. All we gotta do is let them know it exists, and we'll be RICH! What do you think?"

"Sounds good," my friend said. "But there's just one thing. I'm not a salesman."

"Don't have to be," the guy replied. "You've tasted the stuff. It practically sells itself."

"You got a point there," my friend said. And they were in business.

My friend and his partner are drug dealers. Their product is crack.

Sounds a lot like MLM, doesn't it?

But it didn't at first because we're not selling crack. We're selling real product that helps people. OK, so it's a little expensive. But that's because it's so unique! Besides, you get what you pay for, right? You want the best...

Wait a minute. Still sounds like a drug deal.

That's because the principles are the same. Just give 'em a taste. (We call it a "free sample".) Let 'em get hooked on the stuff first. Then they gotta have it. After that, no price is too high to get that feeling.

What "feeling"? In MLM, the high is BIG MONEY. Just think of all you're gonna do with all that loot! Why, just the THOUGHT of it is...

Intoxicating.

See, you're hooked. You got a monkey on your back. But it's not your fault. The people who did it to you were smart. They were ruthless. They even got your FRIENDS to do it to you too... now you've got to do it to someone else, just to support your habit.

Now the good news. You can kick the habit and help others at the same time.

It's not that MLM is a bad thing. But it can be done badly. You just have to learn to DO IT RIGHT.

Kaleem Abdullah is a devout capitalist and MLM advocate.
http://www.bluecollarmlm.com/

No comments:

Mattress Manufacturers, Memory Foam Mattress and Spring Matt